Bought an Audi S4 from Village Luxury Cars.The car itself is fine.

The sales experience was not very good. The car had an issue where the centre console was damaged and there were a lot of stone chips. Village Luxury Cars were going to replace the centre console and provide a paint stick so I could do the touch up's. The replacement centre console and paint stick were even mentioned on the bill of sale and they were going to ship them to me once they were in stock.

Here I am 3 months later still asking them to provide the promised parts, but they don't care. They've been paid for the car and after-sale service sucks.

I'm glad I don't have issues with the car itself, but the dealer service is not good at all.Buy somewhere else if service matters.

Had an Experience with Village Luxury Cars?

Comments

Forest River - Poor workmanship Forest River "#FORESTRIVER CHECK OUT THIS WORKMAN SHIP BY FOREST RIVER. We own a 2013 Vibe by FOREST RIVER. We are very picky on our unit and keep maintenance up to a..." Read more FOREST RIVER, LIPPERET COMPONENTS, BENT AXLES Forest River "TRIP FROM FLORDIA TO HOME. INTINAL COMPLAINT While dumping the tanks I noticed wear on the right rear tire on the inside worn and left tire as well. I looked..." Read more Forest River - Undersized Axles!!! Forest River "We bought a 2013 Forest River Cherokee pull behind trailer and took one trip in it and when we were on our way back home we stopped and noticed our..." Read more 2017 Winnebago Industries - Micro Minnie 2106ds Rv Review Winnebago Industries "We purchased one of the towable units, model 2106DS. We chose Winnebago because of their reputation and being a longstanding company in the industry. We figured they were doing something..." Read more Mingle2 - I can't send messages to my friend and my friends cant send message too. i don't know why Mingle2 "i dont know whats going on with my account. anytime i'm trying to send my friends message it always show me. We need additional information from you to prove you..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Refund money and broke item Lazada Philippines "Im really dissapointed in my order in lazada because i cannot use my order because when they deliverd and i try to use but its broke, this is 2x i..." Read more Anderson Duff Attorney Lawyer Revision Legal Revision Legal "Anderson Duff stole trust fund money from my grandfather. He is a lying, dishonest charlatan. My grandfather is now dying because he isn't able to pay for surgery. A truly..." Read more Once again  Gasbike got me!!  my own fault for expecting anything different Gasbike "ordered a motor.. did not leave their place for 3 DAYS! took 10 days to get to me... AND they put a direct signature clause on the package !! nobody..." Read more