5.0

Village Luxury Cars Customer Care Review

Would like to thank the team at Village Luxury Cars for helping purchase my 2013 Nissan GTR. There was never any pressure or typical car sales nonsense. Great service from start to finish!

Montego Bay, Saint James Parish
Reason of review
Good customer service
Review #935030 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer935030.
5.0

Village Luxury Cars in Toronto, Ontario - Great Car! Great service!

I recently purchased a 2009 BMW @ Village Luxury Cars. The service front my initial email to the follow up call after delivery was excellent.

Harris the sales manager was able to provide me with a history report of the BMW and a potential trade in value via email. They even sent me a personalised video of the car.

One of my requirements was to have my own mechanic check the vehicle before purchase. They not only obliged this requests, they delivered the car to my mechanic and brought it back after the inspection.

Thanks Harris for making this an easy process.

I will back in a few more year to upgrade again!

Reason of review
Good customer service
Review #914000 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer914000.

Village Luxury Cars in Markham, Ontario - "I like my Touareg!"

I just bought a VW Touareg from Bryan Bu at Village Luxury Cars. I am a new driver and he was really helpful guiding me over the whole process.

Bryan provided me with great info and I never felt pressure to buy anything. Initially I was interested in other vehicles but after talking with Bryan, I think Touareg is a better option for me. Overall, I recommend Bryan Bu and Village Luxury Cars. They have excellent service and best price in town!

Good job!

Thanks for getting me a good car. I will be back in the spring for another car!

Read
Review #523853 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer523853.

Would not recommend Village Luxury Cars if service is important to you

Bought an Audi S4 from Village Luxury Cars. The car itself is fine.

The sales experience was not very good. The car had an issue where the centre console was damaged and there were a lot of stone chips. Village Luxury Cars were going to replace the centre console and provide a paint stick so I could do the touch up's. The replacement centre console and paint stick were even mentioned on the bill of sale and they were going to ship them to me once they were in stock.

Here I am 3 months later still asking them to provide the promised parts, but they don't care. They've been paid for the car and after-sale service sucks.

I'm glad I don't have issues with the car itself, but the dealer service is not good at all. Buy somewhere else if service matters.

Read
Review #515818 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer515818.

Village Luxury Cars in Uxbridge, Ontario - VEHICLE PURCHASE

Purchased a 2008 Audi RS4 with low km's; very pleased with the professional service and attention to detail that VLCI offered. No dealership that I previously dealt with would offer to send vehicle to any dealership of my choice at their cost in order to complete the sale.

Their concern and dedication to satisfy the needs and desires of their clients is evident in their no nonsense approach and willingness to prove the quality of the vehicles that they are selling. Highly recommended...

I will be buying my next vehicle there in the near future. Hats off to the whole management and sales team for a flawless experience

Satisfied RS4 Owner

Uxbridge, Ontario
Loss
Review #482468 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer482468.

Village Luxury Cars - Excellent outstanding superb

That is all I have to say regarding the experience I had at village luxury cars.

I purchased a 2010 audi a4 with 116000 Kms. I was very apprehensive with buying a luxury car with so many Kms. I was pleasantly surprised when Omid my salesman offered to deliver the car to my mechanic to check it for me. My mechanic (who is very anal) in my opinion. Said that the car was in great condition and could not find anything wrong with it. about a week after i had the car my check engine light came on. I called the dealership and Omid asked me to drop by the mechanical shop that they use. The mechanic (I think his name was Ron) told me that it was a sensor so they gave me a car and was told that the car would

Be ready the next day. And it was ready as promised i had have had it for 8 months now and so far so good.

My experience with village luxury cars was fantastic.

I would recommend to anyone who wants a good used car to visit their dealership.

Chuck and Omid

Tom K

North york, ont

Read
Review #390373 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer390373.

Village Luxury Cars - SCAM ARTIST / ***-MAN / SELLS JUNK

I bought a used 2005 BMW 325i from this place and I had nothing but mechanical troubles. I brought it to BMW and they told me it was a flood car from the U.S.

and the body was repaired in several places as well.So now I'm stuck with this piece of garbage and the car report they gave me only showed the Canadian history of the car, not the U.S. The car was a insurance write off in Boston and was only allowed for re-sale of parts, it was branded as un-repairable.

The Owner Chuck is a ***-MAN and his Middle Eastern sales man as well, who used to work for Canadian Fine motors in Scarbrough, selling junk!!

Thornhill, Ontario, Canada #1208498

Sounds like your review is ***!

USA flood cars can not be registered in Canada. It's impossible to get them plated, licenced or insured.

Loss
Review #336043 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer336043.

Contact Village Luxury Cars Customer Service